Monday, April 30, 2007

APC's Car Show on Pontiac's Motorati Island

I tried to win the bid on both the Stang and the Solstice but I got sniped on both. Oh well, my "garage" is already overflowing as it is. All the proceeds from the auction went to Relay for Life and we all had a great time. My favorite cars on display were the '68 Pontiac Firebirds. I may have to beg Suku to sell me one. Here are a few pics from the show:

Raver was in hot company with his sweet Miura and the even sweeter Baby.

Veyron was nice enough to change to match the Firebird. "She wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny...", ok, ok...I won't sing.

Veyron Supercharge says that there's a car somewhere in this pic if you look really closely.
I haven't found it yet.


The green Mustang was just as hot as it's hostess. Ok...maybe not, but they do go well together.


The Mustang that was up for auction


The Pontiac Solstice that was up for auction
We hope to see y'all at the next show...especially the ladies. - Korbin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Had a good time with Korbin doing the pictures, as usual. :)

Tiessa said...

It was fun watching Korbin take Veyron's pictures and learn how much fun a model's life can be - it was almost as much fun as watching that blade of grass grow that I became so engrossed in.